Since its inception in 1983, Jerhen Industries’ primary focus has been to offer the highest quality in products and services. From the initial efforts of the two founding partners, Roger Jerie and Tom Henderson, to the present day work force of over 75 skilled employees, Jerhen has developed into the “Total Solution Answer” for its global customer base.
Our in-house Feeder Bowl department allows for total control right from the initial part-feeding requirement of a custom system order.
- Our manufacturing facility allows almost all machining requirements to be done in house to insure “on-time deliveries.
- From large weldments to customized sheet metal requirements our Fabrication Department can produce it.
- Jerhen designs and builds all of the control packages for their equipment. From engineering to panel building, each project is produced in-house for complete control to insure our delivery schedules are met.
- To insure continued use and operation for years to come, Jerhen’s Parts Department maintains thousands of “on-the-shelf” items, as well as, an Engineering Documentation Archive kept on-file for future reference.
- In 2001, Jerhen Industries purchased and merged with longtime industry leader Warren Industries, adding 35 years of Fastener Industry experience in products and service.
- A year later, Jerhen and its new Warren division combined their facilities into Jerhen’s new 65,000 square foot location, a purchase which included adjoining property for future growth and expansions.
Today, the Jerhen/Warren customer base includes many recognizable household name brands and virtually all automotive companies in the industry. Let Jerhen meet your challenges and problems head on. We await every opportunity to serve you.