Part Loaders and Systems
Warren Parts Loaders... Flexibility and Increased Productivity. Warren offers the largest selection of parts loading equipment available. These units are available with a wide variety of options which allow maximum flexibility in your manufacturing process. Warren parts loaders are built tough with a simple, straightforward design that provides years of trouble-free operation.
Warren parts loaders are ideally suited for today's cellular manufacturing environments, can load a wide variety of equipment such as any machine with a feeder bowl, parts washers, high-speed sorting equipment, numerical control grinders and lathes, heat treating furnaces, and feed hoppers.
Warren patented steel conveyor.
All Warren parts loaders are built using the patented, closed frame steel conveyor system which is designed to eliminate the problems associated with parts jamming in the conveyor. This eliminates costly downtime and the potential for damage to the conveyor. This unique design allows us to use a straight up (5Q) mast design which results in a savings of valuable floor space.
|UNLOAD HEIGHT: Dimension "A"|
|Model||15 Degree Standard||30 Degree Optional||45 Degree Optional|
|Note: It heights other than those listed are required, please call for a quotation.|
- Single wide unit - 10"
- Double wide unit - 20"
- Single wide unit
- (standard) - 30"/6 Cu. Ft.
- (optional) - 18-1/4"/3 Cu. Ft.
- (optional) - 48"/12 Cu. Ft.
- Double wide unit
- (standard) - 48"/12 Cu. Ft.
Load Height (standard):
- 3 Cu. Ft. Hopper - 25"
- 6 Cu. Ft. Hopper - 35"
- 12 Cu. Ft. Hopper - 35"/40"
- Custom heights available upon request.
- Single phase 110/120 v., 50 or 60 Hz
- 95° mast for space conservation.
- Totally enclosed steel buckets -parts won't ride along guides, eliminating gauling and jamming.
- DC variable speed control with torque limiter.
- Buckets are 1/8" thick steel, 3/8" diameter steel pivot shafts.
- All sealed ball bearings, no nylon bushings.
- Removable oil and chip pan in bottom for good housekeeping.
- All bearings and adjustments are external for easy maintenance.
- Choice of single or double width conveyor models to fit part size and application requirements.
- Standard 15 degree discharge chute.
- Standard 6 Cu. Ft. Hopper.
- Heavy gauge, welded steel construction.
- Machine tool quality.
Warren offers a wide variety of auxiliay loading and feeding equipment.
Custom manufactured tub elevators and dumpers can be designed to meet your exact specifications.
Would you like more information or a quote on Warren Industries' Part Loaders? Click here.